Ted Ings and Max Zanan Introduce the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform
Automotive dealers have credibility on par with lawyers and politicians. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could prove your store is honest, ethical and competent?
Now you can with the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform.
Dealership compliance specialist, Max Zanan, and automotive retail expert facilitator, Ted Ings, created the platform – and integrated 100-point scoring system – to certify dealerships based on critical audit elements. Upon achieving compliance certification, your store will receive a badge that announces credibility and builds customer trust.
Build Trust; Limit Risk with the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform
The Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform addresses compliance for all departments at your location. Here’s how it works:
• An inclusive on-site audit is performed of all dealership departments: Sales, BDC, F&I, HR, IT, and Fixed Ops. This in-person assessment helps uncover deficiencies dealerships might be unaware of.
• Once the audit is complete, a report is compiled that outlines the current state of compliance and a roadmap on how to improve it.
• Employees in need are enrolled in detailed online training to improve performance.
• Integrated learning management software provides analytics so you can measure the staff engagement level.
While other compliance companies offer online training, few conduct in-person audits as thorough as the Comprehensive Dealer Compliance Platform. It’s this additional attention to detail that makes the platform a gamechanger.
Key platform benefits
There are many advantages associated with the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform. The platform uses expert audits and training to offer the following benefits:
1. Reduces liability for the dealer related to fines and penalties for non-compliant behavior
Dealerships are responsible for staying up-to-date on processes and laws. And your location can be fined and penalized for non-compliance. The Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform keeps you abreast of the latest regulations, reduces liability and helps mitigate violations.
2. Enhances overall dealership personnel training
Untrained employees increase the likelihood of both failed compliance audits and legal problems. Through in-person audits, the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform helps identify areas where team members need training. Further education through the platform brings struggling individuals up to speed. The result is a decrease in risk and an increase in staff productivity.
3. Improves employee morale
You know the saying: “Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.” Nowhere is that proverb more applicable than the automotive retail industry. Educated employees are both happy and productive, allowing them to achieve a lifetime of success.
The Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform makes sure your team is on track. Tactics such as assessing performance (through a 100-point checklist) and addressing issues help ensure staff efficiency. In the end, everyone knows how to perform their role, leading to an improvement in employee morale.
4. Improves customer satisfaction experience with the OEM and dealer
Everyone is looking to boost CSI scores. Earning certification through the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform proves your credibility to customers. Therefore, it improves trust and increases satisfaction as well. The platform also streamlines processes and enhances employee behavior, leading to a better guest experience.
5. Increases customer satisfaction/retention/gross profit
It’s a well-known fact that improved customer satisfaction leads to increased business retention and greater gross profits. The Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform helps boost CSI scores for an overall increase in revenue.
Why the Platform is desperately needed
Every dealership – including yours – should use the Comprehensive Dealer Compliance Platform to:
1. Improve the dealer's reputation
Because customers have unlimited choices these days, your reputation is more important than ever. Achieving certification via the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform automatically improves your credibility. The platform also enhances processes within your organization, which leads to an increase in guest satisfaction.
2. Reduce employee turnover
Employees who succeed in their role are more likely to stick around. Training through the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform gives your team the tools they need to win. As a result, you’ll see less employee turnover.
3. Properly Safeguard and Dispose of customer information
These days, data breaches are a growing concern. Corporate giants, such as Google, Facebook – and of course Equifax – have fallen victim to black-hat hackers. The Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform helps ensure your dealership has a robust policy to protect customer information. The platform also checks that a sturdy identify theft program is in place.
What the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform tells your customer:
As was mentioned, the Comprehensive OEM Dealer Compliance Platform certified dealerships receive a distinctive badge. The symbol informs customers that the dealership:
• Has a robust policy to safeguard customer’s non-public information through means of physical and electronic security
• Has written policies and procedures that install culture or compliance
• Respects customer’s privacy and does not resell the information to 3rd parties
• Has a robust identity theft prevention program
• Has adopted and adheres to the code of ethics
• Does not engage in deceptive trade practices
• Adheres to advertising guidelines
• Does not practice aggressive sales tactics
• Conducts regular compliance training for all employees