This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the Website CenterforPerformanceImprovement.com (our "Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website;
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
• [Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website];
• [When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party Websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy]; and
It does not apply to information collected by:
• us offline or through any other means, including on any other Website operated by Company or any third party; or
• any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from [or on] the Website.
We have tried to keep the terms as simple as possible, but if you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Website owner is Center for Performance Improvement, LLC.
Information We Collect About You:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, date of birth, gender, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline or [ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION] ("personal information");
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your hobbies and interests, the mobile network you use, your gas, electricity and broadband provider; and
• about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
• directly from you when you provide it to us;
• automatically as you navigate through the site where information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies; and
• from third parties such as our business partners.
Information You Provide Us
We may collect personal information about you in a number of ways including information you provide us in the following ways:
1. Participating in sweepstakes, contests, offers or other services on our Website
o We may ask you for information, such as your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address and telephone numbers.
o In order for us to tailor our offers to you we may also ask for additional information such as hobbies and interests, the mobile network you use, your gas, electricity and broadband provider, holiday interests and gaming providers
2. Participating in sweepstakes, competitions, offers or other services on another organization’s Website
o We place advertisements on Websites belonging to other organizations. If you click on to one of our advertisements you will be directed to our Website and in order to participate you will be asked for information such as your name, date of birth, email and postal addresses and telephone numbers.
3. Registering with our Website
o If you register with our Website, we will ask you for your name, date of birth, gender, email and postal address, telephone numbers.
4. Contacting us via our Website, email or contact number.
o If you contact us via our Website or email and provide us with your name and contact details, we will use these details to investigate your query and contact you to deal with your request.
The information we collect on or through our Website may also include the following:
• Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although [we limit access to certain pages/you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile], please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, our Website collects information automatically using automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns about the services that you use and how you use them(for example, when you visit a Website that uses our advertising or view one of our advertisements) including:
• technical information - including information about your computer and internet connection, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
• information about your visit to our Website - including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; the resources that you access and use on the Website; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
[We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking).]
The information we collect automatically [is statistical data and does not/may] include personal information[, but/or] we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
• Speed up your searches; and
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (e.g., recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
[We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.]
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
Information we collect from other sources.
• We may receive information about you if you use any of the other Websites We operate or the other services We provide. In this case We will have informed you when We collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Website.
• We working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, data analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
• We may combine information you provide to us with information We collect about you (e.g., to check your details against our suppression list to make sure that you have not previously requested not to receive information from us).
How We Use Your Information
Providing our services and website
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you;
• to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
o to notify you about changes to our Website or service;
o to help us develop our Website to enhance your experience;
o to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
o to gain your feedback about your experience of our Website and services;
o to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
o as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
• to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
• [to provide you with notices about your [account/subscription], including expiration and renewal notices];
• [to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website];
• in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
• [for any other purpose with your consent].
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please [check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form]) For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.]
We may provide you with information about products, services, special offers, competitions and other news where we feel these may interest you. Depending on what contact information you have given to us we may contact you by email, post, phone or SMS. We will only do this where you have consented to receive such information from us.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes
We review our Privacy Notice on a frequent basis to check that it accurately reflects how we deal with your information. You should check this page regularly to see the most up to date information.