Tip of the Day - Develop a Service Checklist
In order to have things run smoothly in the service drive, be aware that preparation is the key to success. There are many things that impact a customer’s experience and should be considered before they arrive.
Your checklist should include:
· Preview the reservation schedule and technician schedule. Do they both make sense?
· Alternate transportation– If you provide loaner or rental cars - or a shuttle service – are the vehicles ready for use? Are they full of gas and clean?
· Parking– One of the worst things that can happen on a busy morning is not having enough parking available. Have you organized the parking lot in a way that allows the process to flow effectively?
· Peripherals– Do you have enough write-up sheets, hats, mirror hangers, rental agreements, express check-in forms and pens available?
· Greeters– Are there enough people available to help on the drive?
· Coffee and refreshments – Is it well stocked and clean? Is coffee made? Are there cups and napkins?
Watch the short video
Call us today at (212) 763-0016 to discover how CPI can take your dealership to a new level!
Ready to learn more? Let's get started on achieving maximum results!